5.29.2004

The Day After Tomorrow

I'll admit it... I liked it. I thought it would suck ass, and while it is no master piece, it's interesting enough. Maybe it's because I think Jake Gyllenhaal is loverly... regardless, while the scientific facts maybe skewed, what can you really expect from Hollywood. It would be impossible to predict factually what mother nature intends anyways. At least that's what I believe...

I guess I also liked the human side of the movie, too. What people do to survive. The slap in the face that many of us need to see something that is right in front of our line of vision. It's not always clear right? Friendship and loyalty is reflected in the actions of many in the movie, which I always enjoy because I believe in that, perhaps too much.

I don't think we can exist as a society without each other; the good and the bad, the mediocre, the extra-ordinary. What would we be without each other?

Anyways... I guess the lesson today is... appreciate mother nature and her powers! and oh, yeah... humanity, too...


P.S. Harry Potter is coming out... June 4th... That's this coming Friday... That's when I get my paycheck... I'm gonna be one happy happy asian...

P.P.S. I want to see I, Robot... With Will Smith... looks good... I like how some movies can finally handle graphics... :)

I wanna see a lot of movies this summer... be prepared my friends... be... prepared...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home